FERTILAID FOR WOMEN – 2-IN-1 FERTILITY FORMULATION!
- POWERFUL FERTILITY ENHANCING INGREDIENTS PLUS COMPLETE PRENATAL MULTIVITAMIN – This 2-in-1 Formulation Offers Herbal Ingredients to Regulate Your Cycle PLUS a Complete Prenatal Vitamin.
- THE TOP-SELLING FERTILITY PILL SINCE 2003 OFFERS 100% DAILY VALUE OF PRENATAL VITAMINS – Includes All the Recommended Vitamins, Minerals, and Antioxidants to Enhance your Fertility Nutrition.
- CONTAINS A PHYSICIAN FORMULATED FERTILITY BLEND OF SCIENTIFICALLY-VALIDATED HERBAL INGREDIENTS TO STIMULATE AND BALANCE HORMONES THAT CONTROL OVULATION – Chasteberry (Vitex) and Red Clover Herbs Have Been Clinically Studied and Validated to Enhance Fertility.
- RECOMMENDED BY OBGYNs AND FERTILITY SPECIALISTS – Formulated by a Doctor to Help Women Regulate their Cycles and Ensure Daily Intake of Essential Vitamins and Minerals.
- INCLUDES KEY ANTIOXIDANT NUTRIENTS TO SUPPORT EGG HEALTH – Beta-carotene, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E
- GENTLE ON THE STOMACH AND NON-PRESCRIPTION – Safe to Use as you Prepare your Body for Conception and Pregnancy
- FROM THE GO-TO BRAND FOR TTC COUPLES – For Over 15 Years Fairhaven Health Has Been the #1 Trusted Brand for Enhancing Fertility Naturally, Helping Tens of Thousands of Couples Conceive.
- WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Call, Live Chat, E-Mail – We’ve Got Your Questions Covered.
- HIS AND HERS FORMULAS – FertilAid for Men is Clinically Proven to Improve Sperm Count.
- THE TTC JOURNEY CAN BE LONELY – Don’t Go It Alone! We Tag our Customer Success Stories so You Can Sort and Find Others with Your Same Scenario.
- MADE IN USA – Manufactured in a GMP-certified facility.
- NO GLUTEN, CORN, DAIRY OR YEAST – Suitable for Vegetarians.
A 2-In-1 Solution to Increase Your Odds of Getting Pregnant
FertilAid for Women offers a two-pronged, integrated approach to fertility enhancement. The doctor-designed, 2-in-1 formulation includes herbal ingredients to regulate your cycle PLUS a full prenatal vitamin. The proprietary fertility blend in FertilAid for Women brings together proven fertility-enhancing herbal ingredients such as Chasteberry (Vitex Agnus Castus) and Red Clover to help restore hormonal balance, regulate cycles, and support overall reproductive wellness.
ObGyns recommend that you begin taking a prenatal vitamin as soon as you begin trying to conceive to ensure proper nutrition and the health of your baby. Studies indicate that preconception multivitamin supplementation in and of itself may enhance fertility and increase your chances of conception. While other fertility pills provide some elements of a prenatal, they omit other critical ones. This puts the job of reading labels on you to ensure you aren’t “doubling up” on some and neglecting other critical vitamins and minerals. FertilAid for Women is a complete prenatal vitamin with 100% Daily Value of the vitamins and minerals – vitamin D, folic acid, iron, and iodine, among others- that you want to have on board to enhance fertility and then to support pregnancy wellness. FertilAid for Women also contains beta-carotene, vitamin E, and vitamin C – vitamins known as antioxidants that support egg health by minimizing the impact of free radical damage to your eggs. FertilAid for Women is carefully, expertly formulated to provide a comprehensive array of the right ingredients in the right amounts to regulate your cycle and prepare your body for pregnancy.
Cycle Regularity – The First Step Towards Conception
Getting pregnant involves pinpointing ovulation so that you can plan to have intercourse during your fertile window. Simply put, if you don’t have sex during your fertile window – those 3-5 days just before you ovulate – you can’t get pregnant. Knowing when you are ovulating is relatively straightforward when you have regular, predictable 28-day cycles. But, when you have long or irregular menstrual cycles, predicting ovulation is easier said than done, and is sometimes nearly impossible. FertilAid for Women includes the herbs Vitex and Red Clover Blossom that help to restore hormonal balance and cycle regularity. With more frequent, predictable cycles you will ovulate more often and you will be able to pinpoint ovulation more accurately so that you can be sure to have sex when you are fertile.
We Wanted to Know What Our Customers Think About FertilAid for Women – So We Asked Them!
More than 800 customers shared their experience with us in a self-reported, opt-in internet survey.* We learned about our customers…. who you are, why you’re using FertilAid for Women, and how FertilAid for Women may have helped you in your trying to conceive efforts. Here is what real customers had to say about their success with FertilAid for Women:
- Over Half of Survey Participants Became Pregnant While Using FertilAid for Women**
- 1 in Every 3 Survey Participants Diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility Became Pregnant While Using FertilAid for Women
- 3 Out of 4 Survey Participants Who Use (or Have Used) FertilAid for Women Recommend It to their TTC Friends and Family**
- 1 in Every 3 Women with Cycle Lengths Greater than 32 days Experienced a Shortening of their Cycle when Taking FertilAid for Women
- 3 Out of 4 Survey Participants Believe that Taking FertilAid for Women Has Had a Positive Impact on their Fertility Status
Proprietary Fertility Blend. In Clinical Trials, Women with Fertility Disorders Who Took Chasteberry/Vitex Agnus Castus Got Pregnant More Often Than the Placebo Groups.
Includes PABA, a B Complex Vitamin. One Clinical Trial Reported that 12 of 16 Previously Infertile Women Were Able to Get Pregnant after Supplementing with PABA over Several Months.
Offers Complete Antioxidant Support. In a Preliminary Human Trial, Infertile Couples Given Vitamin E (a Key Antioxidant) Showed a Significant Increase in Fertility.
Natural, Science-Based, and Doctor-Recommended. FertilAid Contains No Artificial Dyes or Preservatives. Ensured for Quality and Potency. Made in the USA in a GMP Certified Facility.
Can I Take FertilAid for Women if I Have PCOS?
Many women with PCOS find that taking FertilAid for Women supports cycle regularity and hormone balance, and many of these women choose to combine FertilAid for Women with other Fairhaven Health products that contain Myo-inositol, such as OvaBoost and Myo-Folate. Or, if you are looking for non-herbal support for PCOS, try FH PRO for Women, which contains Myo-inositol and d-chiro inositol.
What Can I Expect with FertilAid if I Have a Regular Cycle Already?
Thousands of women with regular cycles have used FertilAid for Women to successfully promote fertility and conceive naturally. And, FertilAid for Women is especially helpful for women with irregular cycles as the product includes two herbs, Vitex and Red Clover Blossom, that are specifically designed to work at a hormonal level to regulate the menstrual cycle. For women with long and/or irregular cycles, we expect to see adjustments in cycle length when using FertilAid for Women. These women most often see their cycle lengths shorten and become more predictable. On the other hand, women with regular cycles typically don’t experience any changes when taking FertilAid for Women, and if they do these adjustments are minor and temporary. However, if you have a regular cycle and are not concerned about hormonal imbalance, but are looking for a fertility supplement to support overall fertility and egg health, consider using any of the other products from Fairhaven Health’s female fertility line that don’t contain Vitex or Red Clover, such as OvaBoost or FH PRO for Women.
Can I Use FertilAid for Women If I Am Considering IVF or Other ART?
Many doctors advise against using herbal ingredients for fertility enhancement to their patients that are undergoing IVF or other Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART). The reason for this is because doctors often prescribe pharmaceuticals to stimulate and regulate hormones. This overlap with fertility herbs, which function in much the same way, can create unpredictable results. If you are heading down the IVF path, we would recommend choosing an antioxidant-based fertility pill like FH PRO for Women that does not include herbs.
Will FertilAid for Women Increase my Fertile Cervical Mucus?
Fertile Quality Cervical Mucus, the fluid naturally produced by your body as you approach ovulation, plays a vital role in conception. Sometimes called egg white cervical mucus (EWCM) due to its thin and stretchy consistency, fertile quality cervical mucus protects and nourishes sperm as it travels through your vagina and cervix and fallopian tubes to meet the egg for conception. Fertilaid for Women is intended to promote hormone balance, which can help support production of fertile quality cervical fluid. However, FertileCM, which contains arginine and n-acetyl cysteine, is designed specifically for supporting the production of fertile quality cervical fluid.
Why Should my Fertility Pill Include Antioxidant Nutrients?
Egg quality is critical to your fertility and chances of conceiving – healthy eggs are more easy to fertilize and have a better chance of successfully implanting into the uterus after conception. Unfortunately, our egg cells are highly susceptible to damage from oxidative stress, the condition in the body that results when the amount of free radicals (unstable compounds created when we are exposed to environmental toxins, stress, and poor diet) out number the antioxidants available to neutralize the free radicals. FertilAid for Women contains several vitamins that act as antioxidants in the body, including beta carotene, Vitamin E and Vitamin C. Supplementing with these antioxidants supports your body’s antioxidant defense systems in neutralizing free radicals before they can cause damage to your eggs.
Why is Iron Important for Prenatal Health?
Once you’ve decided to try to get pregnant, you will, of course, want to do everything you can to optimize your fertility naturally so that you can conceive as quickly as possible. But, setting the stage for a healthy pregnancy is equally important, which is an important reason to be sure your fertility supplement contains comprehensive vitamin and mineral support. Iron is one of the most important nutrients before and during pregnancy as it is involved in the synthesis of hemoglobin (the protein that carries oxygen to cells) and supports a healthy immune system. The Daily Value of iron for women of childbearing age is 18 mg. FertilAid for Women provides 100% Daily Value of iron.
*Survey results are not clinical study data and are not necessarily reflective of the broader population.
**Refers to survey participants that had been trying to conceive for less than a year when they started taking FertilAid for Women.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.